Work Environment That Inspires & Motivates
We believe that our diligent and talented persons are key to success. We seek people who are highly result-oriented, highly motivated, and enthusiastic professionals to add to our high-performing team members. We have an array of opportunities for people to collaborate with other people and work on real-world projects and interesting work. Besides, we offer a competitive salary with a benefits package and flexible timings. Apart from this, we put emphasis on work ethics and aptitude. Thus, it will be a wonderful experience to work in a challenging and rewarding organization.
Current Job Openings
Join our team of experts for an engaging, and motivating environment to build an amazing career.
There will be a chance to acquire transferable skills in a dynamic ambiance.
We are looking for a Business Analyst who understands the business and domain in and out. Because of his knowledge. BA Liaise with key stakeholders and conduct brainstorming sessions to get exact requirements.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Primary responsibility will be creating, analyzing, and validating detailed functional specifications
• Facilitating design sessions with the implementation team to define the solution
• Delivering elements of systems design, including data migration rules, business rules, wireframes, or other detailed deliverables
• Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities, and solutions for a business
• Defining business requirements and reporting them back to stakeholders
Roles and Responsibilities
• Be an excellent communicator and comfortable managing multiple tasks.
• Coordinate internal resources for the flawless execution of projects.
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within scope, and within budget.
• Develop project scope and objectives, involve all relevant stakeholders, and ensure technical feasibility.
• Ensure resource availability and allocation.
• Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
• Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
• Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques.
• Report and escalate matters to the management, whenever needed.
• Manage relationships with clients and all stakeholders.
• Perform risk management to mitigate project risks.
• Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.